Fabz: Sharpening and Specializing

It's about seduction, and about me.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Lay Report: The ex's best friend


Yo, I had sex for the second time with a close friend of my ex.

Before I talk about the second time, let's go back and see how it all happened.

A year after my ex and I split up (a couple of months ago), I started thinking that I should make a move on the Friend of the Ex (let's call her FridEx). I felt that she had been attracted to me for a while, even during my relationship, so it was up to me to make things happen.

It's really cool to realise that I have at least assimilated some simple concepts related to relationships with women. In this case, some important points to keep in mind in order to get the lay:

-First and foremost, it is the man that LEADS. I have to make things happen. The way it works, things don't just happen by themselves, the man seizes opportunities and makes it seem like 'it just happened'

-Second important point: Being discreet. In general, women are very fearful for their reputation. Particularly in this case because FridEx, my ex and I are part of the same extended social circle. That means that FridEx is worried about people in general finding out, and the ex in particular because they are really great friends.


Steps to get laid:

First of all, seizing the opportunity. FridEx sent a group email about watching a DVD at her place. I saw that almost no one responded, so I sent an email where I enthusiastically stated how I had always wanted to watch said DVD (no really). A few days later I called her to see what was up with the plan, she said that nobody so far had confirmed. I told her I'd come and will be bringing wine, and that I'll call some people to get them moving.

I brought the wine alright, but conveniently forgot to call anyone of course :-).

At her place, I was totally relaxed and fun, teasing and making jokes, but not flirting. We watched the DVD, and eventually her roommate went to bed. As soon as we were alone, we started talking, and I began the 'accidental' kino (waving my forearm to make a point, and the forearm touching her knees for ex).

I realised we had a seating problem because we were on a big couch and I needed her to get closer. So I proposed that we watch some cool videos online. That's because there was only one chair in front of the desk. I went to sit, she came, I moved and gestured her to sit next to me. I started showing her some of the videos, explaining what they were about. Then I escalated by caressing her hair above her ear. She became quiet, and then said something along the lines of "I can't believe I'm doing this".

For the rest of the night, her ramblings where of three types: "I can't believe I'm doing this" "She's my best friend, I could never forgive myself if she found out." "Promise me you won't tell anyone".

I managed this as best I could, telling her this is our thing (creating a frame where we have our little secret), pretending to back off, and then taking her and kissing her passionately. We ended up in bed, making out like mad (she was horny as hell!) and then she would stop, look at me and tell me "Promise me, promise me, promise me !!", which I obliged, trying hard not to grin or laugh.

So the sex happened. She was so horny she came from penetration soon after.

Afterwards, and the next few days, I kept in touch with her, soothing her, telling her not to worry, that we made a pact never to tell anyone, making her feel special, etc...

All in all, a good experience.

Fast forward to two days ago. I had told her before that I was traveling soon and that it would be good if we could get in touch. She called soon after and mentioned that it 'would be good if we hung out before you travel'. The second degree meanings were loud and clear.

The night of the lay, I called her, asked her what she was up to. She said nothing much, felt like relaxing at home. She "happened" to mention that her roommate was sleeping at her boyfriend's place tonight (the roommate knows the ex, and thus cannot find out about us.).

I saw the opportunity and seized it by asking her if she'd seen a certain movie. She said no. I told her it was a hilarious one, that I had it on cd, and then asked if she had a laptop. She answered yes. (me: "oh that's cool! Hey, I have an idea, let's watch it at your place" lol).

I got to her place, the laptop couldn't play the cd, so we watched tv, then turned it off and started talking about politics, then I touched her hair above her ear...

Then we fucked.

No LMR, no emotional management later on. I got to come on her breasts too. (I came on her hair a bit as well, but don't tell her :-) )

That's it, nice and easy does the trick.

Keys to the lay:

-Seizing opportunities.
-Making things happen, take the lead.
-Deal with logistics.

Cheers,
F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visitor Count
Visitor Count