Fabz: Sharpening and Specializing

It's about seduction, and about me.

Friday, May 26, 2006

My Day 2 skills suck!


Hey guys, I know it's been a while. I had the flu for like 2 weeks, and I think it's due to me developping allergies or something.

Anyway, I need to talk about what happened at the day twos with HBBrit and HBAsian. Now don't get too horny coz not much did happen => no sex.....so if anyone just lost interest in further reading this post, I suggest checking out the seduction-related blogs on my blogroll.

I met HBBrit on a day 2. I had tried to plan ahead: My objective was to meet her at a coffee place, and then find a pretext to go to her place. I chose a trendy coffee/pub near where she lives. The conversation went on for a while but the problem was that it was too logical. My status with the girl was that attraction had been firmly established, and the few shit tests were gone. However, there was a strong need for comfort and rapport building, as the girl was the type that giggles all the time from nervousness. The thing is I SUCK AT CONNECTION BUILDING. There, I said it. The conversatoin wasn't boring, just that it was too logical, I didn't go deep and connect with her. As a result, she wasn't into sex when we got to her place. Since she had mentioned that she lived in a large beautiful house with a jacuzzi, it was very easy for me to propose that she show it to me. And, once in her room, we started making out. But she was STILL giggling when we started, proof that no rapport existed.

Shit man, I tried for hours to turn her on. I would kiss her all over, and try to take off her top, only to get an objection. I would do the whole wash-rinse-repeat again, but the farthest I got was her to take off her bra. The pants were definitely staying, no matter how hard I tried.

I didn't try the freezout, because I forgot :-)

Still, I learned a lot from this interaction: After we stopped making out, we cuddled a lot. It was a mistake in retrospect, because she didn't earn it. Still, I used the cuddling time to have the Talk with her. I told her I was only into casual relationships. She had a problem with that, but I held my ground. And when I saw her the next time at the salsa lessons, I was congruent with that, by being friendly with all the girls, and not giving her special treatment.

I haven't seen her since, I will know more about where we stand at the next session. It might not be a total loss, but I definitely need to escalate the sexual thing, and get her turned on.

As for HB asian, I went to a coffee place with her after the dance lesson, where we spent like a couple of hours talking. The first error is that I didn't plan things out. What did I want? to take her back to her place? to my place? To qualify her?

Since I didn't define my objectives, I got stuck in the vague haze of a casual conversation. I made the same mistakes as with HBBrit, no deep rapport was established, the kino was minimal, and I didn't escalate.

The convo was interesting in my opinion....

she yawned twice......

lol

I saw her at a house party a few days after, one she DIDN'T tell me she was going to. So my guess is that she's unsure about me, even though attraction is still there for me to rebuild on.

I just need to overcome the fear of getting more heavily into kino, into that sexy vibe, that sensual mood that happens when a man is seducing a beautiful woman.

It's very true what they say: the more you learn about things, the more you realise how long the road is. I have started walking, but just barely.

Training continues....

Cheers,
F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visitor Count
Visitor Count