Fabz: Sharpening and Specializing

It's about seduction, and about me.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My gay monitor


As I was rereading this blog, my computer monitor went pink. All the whites started suddenly having this pinkish tinge. If I were a women, I would have been able to specify that it was more of a cotton candy type pink rather than a fushia one, but since I am a man, and therefore only see in 16 colors, I will not make that remark.

The monitor is one of those cool 19 inch black LCD flat screens by DELL. When a company or university buys a whole bunch of them, black is what you get.
After trying to unplug and replug the monitor, turning it off and back on again, and asking for a friend's help, I turned to my last resort: gay bashing.

I started saying how the monitor had finally decided to get out of the closet.

that i needed to rename it appropriately, and how the black color was so NOT him.

That's it, I'm gonna buy some of that shiny sparkle solution and spray it on the screen tomorrow.

I still need a name for it though, any ideas? It would be cool to have a play on words with the name DELL (dilly? dellia? )

I got it.....DELLORES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visitor Count
Visitor Count